Microdermabrasion is a very effective skin treatment and one of the most popular treatments that skin provides. It can help to renew your skin to give it a more youthful appearance, and if you opt for multiple treatment sessions then the benefits for your skin can be incredible.
How microdermabrasion works
Microdermabrasion is a form of deep exfoliation which propels microcrystals across the skin to remove dead skin cells and improve the texture and smoothness of the skin, as well as promoting the production of fresh collagen and cells.
As well as simply creating a youthful glow, it can be used to treat a wide range of skin problems including wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage, flaking skin, enlarged pores, acne scars, pigmentation, dry skin, age spots, stretch marks and more.
Benefits of microdermabrasion
A microdermabrasion facial has many benefits, and you will be able to take advantage of all of these when you visit us:
- No Preparation Needed– Because it can be used directly on skin without any preparation, it is a very convenient treatment which you can enjoy whenever it suits your schedule
- Instant Results– As soon as you walk out of the salon you will already be able to notice the difference in your skin. It is fast acting and you will not have to wait days before you see the difference
- Comfortable and Painless– Some skin treatments may lead to mild discomfort, but a microdermabrasion facial is completely painless so it is suitable for everyone
- Suitable for All Skin Types– One of the great things about microdermabrasion is that it can be used on any skin type so you know that it is suitable for you
- Improves Absorption of High-Tech Skincare Products– If you use high-tech products to make your skin look and feel better, a microdermabrasion facial allows these to be absorbed into the skin better so that you get more out of them
Long-term benefits of multiple microdermabrasion treatments
Although even a single treatment of microdermabrasion will leave you noticing the difference immediately, for the best results you should consider multiple treatments. The benefits of ongoing treatment include:
- Clean Pores– You will not have to worry any more about clogged pores because ongoing microdermabrasion treatment will clean out pores to leave your skin smoother and healthier
- New Skin Cells– When a microdermabrasion facial becomes a regular treatment, your skin cells will be replaced with new, healthy ones which will make your skin look and feel better
- Smoother Skin– You will be able to enjoy much smoother skin which is free from blemishes and fine lines when you take advantage of multiple treatments
- Reduced Scarring– If you suffer from acne scarring then a regular microdermabrasion facial treatment can significantly help to reduce the appearance of scarring
After the microdermabrasion facial treatment we will make you another facial treatment depending of your skin type.